Hacklet #14 - Arduino and RPi sitting in a tree ...

The next hacklet is getting arduino and raspberry pi working together.

First up, I found that my Atmega chip was unflashed, so I needed to burn the bootloader this tutorial made it very easy!

Then I used this tutorial for setting up the software and then using a combination of this breadboard arduino tutorial, and the photo from the follow up from the initial tutorial.

However, the bit that neither tutorial mentioned, but in retrospect should have been obvious was connecting power to the logic-level converter.

So, here's what I ended up with:

Copyright © 2013 - Brothers Bennett - Powered by Hexo
- Ported theme GreyShade -